- Minos – Athanasios Karyotakis was born in Thessaloniki (24 April, 1994) and studied Journalism and Mass Media Communications at the School of Journalism and Mass Communications of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
February 2013 – May 2013, ΒΙΒΛΙΟΔΕΙΚΤΗΣ, online literary magazine:
- Articles about literature.
June 2013 – August 2013, Eurocasino247.com, British betting company:
- Sports news editor and operator of the site in the Greek department.
January 2014 – March 2014, sportinastorm.gr, affiliate site of the British betting company, bet365:
- Work for the Greek department as a sports news editor and site operator.
November 2012 – 17 July 2015, εΜΜΕίς, student online magazine:
- Columnist, news articles, reviews of books and films, culture news and interviews with famous writers.
- From November 2013 to January 2015 I was also the Public Relations Manager of the magazine.
September 2013 – January 2016, maga.gr, online magazine:
- Columnist, news articles, reviews of books and films, culture news and interviews with famous writers like Ian Rankin and Etgar Keret.
November 2015 – January 2016, freelancer:
- Previews in English for League of Legends matches and championships.
November 2015 – May 2016:
- Participation at the journalistic team of the weekly radio program “Radience” on nutrition, health,innovation and technology in Praktoreio FM 104,9 (Greek news agency).
June 2016 – present, Fractal | Η γεωμετρία των ιδεών, art & culture online magazine:
- Book reviews and articles about literature.
May 2017 – present, Η εποχή, weekly newspaper of Greece:
- Reportage and news stories about international and social issues of Greece.
November 2014 – November 2015, volunteer work at Thessalonikis’ branch of Médecins du Monde Greece:
- Press releases, Media management, social media coordinator, promoting the work of the Organization and provided assistance to the organization as an administrative staff member.
September 2013 – present, volunteer work at Saita Publications.
- From February 2014 till today I am also the Director of the Page layout Unit: Create e-books, coordinate the team and train the new volunteers of the Page layout Unit.