- Karyotakis, M.-A., Panagiotou, N., Antonopoulos, N., & Kiourexidou, M. (2017). Digital Media Framing of the Egyptian Arab Spring: Comparing Al Jazeera, BBC and China Daily. Studies in Media and Communication, 5(2), 66-75. https://doi.org/10.11114/smc.v5i2.2664
Papers that have been presented in International Conferences and are included in the proceedings
- Karyotakis, M.-A., Antonopoulos, N., Veglis, A., & Kiourexidou, M. (2018). Tourist go home: Communication and Propaganda on YouTube. 4th Annual International Conference on Communication and Management (ICCM2018), 23-26 April 2018. Athens, Greece.
- Karyotakis, M.-A., Panagiotou, N., & Antonopoulos, N. (2017). China Daily’s western type framing of the Egyptian Arab Spring. The Asian Conference on Media, Communication & Film 2017 (pp. 229-240), 27-29 October 2017. Kobe, Japan. [URL]
- MA’s Dissertation (English): “International news organizations and the coverage of global events: The Egyptian Arab Spring by aljazeera .com, bbc.com, and chinadaily.com”.
- Bachelor’s Dissertation (Greek): “The depiction of Jews in newspaper “Makedonia” in 1945 – 1948” (Η απεικόνιση των Εβραίων στην εφημερίδα «Μακεδονία» την περίοδο 1945 – 1948).
- September 2017-January 2018: Researcher in Google funded project connected audience, news ecosystem. Scientific Responsible Dr. Nikolaos Panagiotou, Assistant Professor of the School of Journalism and Mass Communications of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.